Increase productivity, enhance customer satisfaction and reduce employee turnover.
Year after year, companies like Google, USAA, and Wegmans are consistently listed in Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies To Work For. How do they do it? It’s more than onsite health centers and gourmet cafeterias. It’s management practices that inspire employees to contribute their best and then some.
In this presentation, Larry shows how you can apply the same principles to create a great work culture for your own team.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The advantages and limitations of perks & benefits
- The six most important actions a manager can take to keep associates motivated
- Proven tactics to improve productivity and engagement
- Strategies to build morale and increase excitement
Join me for a 60-minute Webinar, where you and your managers will learn how to help your associates innovate more, produce more, and stay with you longer.
- Lessons learned from Google and other Best Places to Work
- How to motivate your team without money
- How to become the manager everyone wants to work for
- Lessons learned from the worst manager you ever had
- Getting bad apple employees back on the company bandwagon
- Recruiting strategies to maintain, grow & develop your office culture
- Performance feedback do’s and don’ts: strategies to maintain morale
- The biggest killers of employee trust and how to avoid them
The cost is only $249.00 per location, which is an excellent value by itself. But since you and everyone in your office can listen in, this webinar is a terrific investment for your whole organization.
Date: June 12, 2019
Time: one hour
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM Central
11:00 AM – 12:00 Noon Mountain
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Alaskan
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Hawaiian
To enroll Click Here
Once enrolled, as the date of the webinar approaches, you will receive a call-in phone number, your entrance code, and a PDF of the workbook.
The Bottom Line:
You’ll learn new ways to help your associates innovate more, produce more, and stay with you longer.