Research at the University of Texas found that customer satisfaction is no guarantee of customer loyalty – that loyalty only comes from customers who love you. Health care facilities like Avista Adventist Hospital, Bacon County Hospital, and Baptist Health Paducah, who have been rated as the top three of the 2016 America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience have learned from companies like Disney, USAA, Nordstrom Department Stores and Wegmans Supermarkets to provide customers with experiences that make customers love them.
Whether you come from a hospital, long-term care facility, health clinic, or private practice, Larry Johnson will show you how to create that love and loyalty for your health care organization.
- The “5/11 Squared Formula” as it applies to word of mouth advertising
- Creating a positive customer experience from the first point of contact
- The importance of timely responses to patient requests
- Managing expectations so you don’t disappoint
- Five bonding behaviors that put patients and residents on your side
- The Lagniappe principle that makes patients feel special
- Five critical questions to empower staff to solve patient complaints
- Twelve “no no’s” guaranteed to get rid of patients and residents
Larry offers this program in a one-hour keynote speech. Longer workshops are available.
For booking information, call 800-759-4933 or visit https://larryjohnsonspeaker.com/speaking-engagement/