In today’s work-from-home environment, virtual teams are more of a reality than ever before. Whether your team are occasional home-workers, or out of the office most of the time, whether they’re all in the same city or spread around the globe, whether they ever meet face-to-face or never see each other, managing these far-flung individuals can present challenges for any manager or team leader.
In this informative webinar, renowned corporate culture expert and business trainer Larry Johnson will:
- Discuss challenges faced when dealing with a virtual workforce
- Offer tips for keeping your remote personnel informed and involved
- Cover motivation techniques that work and those that don’t
- Introduce you to communication tools that are proven to help virtual teams stay on the same page
- Share Do’s and Don’ts to keep you out of trouble with your virtual team
- Offer a key principle that will help your team to bond
- Show how to effectively motivate and keep virtual team members from feeling isolated
- Identify success factors for leading and managing your teams
- Develop strategies to manage performance and keep your virtual team on track
The bottom line is that you will acquire new tools to help you be a more effective virtual team leader.
All the research tells us that people are our most important resource so it makes sense to develop that resource as best we can. Join Larry for a one-hour webinar that will give you the tools to maximize the power of those who work for you.
DATE: July 12, 2016
Time: one hour
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM Central
11:00 AM – 12:00 Noon Mountain
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Alaskan
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Hawaiian
- You’ll receive a pdf copy of the slides prior to the program that you can print out and distribute to your entire staff.
- You can listen from the comfort of your office or home.
- For the price of one admission per location, everyone in your office is welcome to listen in, so everyone can learn and discuss the issues presented.
- The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A so you can get your questions answered directly, in real time.
- The Q&A will continue until all the questions are answered, regardless of the time, so you’ll never get cut off before you get your answers.
- If you think of a question later, you’re welcome to e-mail it to me and I will answer you in a timely fashion.
- Most importantly, you’ll get concrete ideas and strategies that work.
The cost is only $249.00 per location, which is an excellent value by itself. But since you and everyone in your office can listen in, this webinar is a terrific investment for your whole organization.