The Affordable Care Act has changed rules of engagement in long-term care.
Meanwhile, increasingly stringent CMS and state licensure requirements are making it more important than ever to be constantly improving. All the while, your competition is thinking of ways to lure your customers away from you. This all means that change is the name of the game.
Larry Johnson will show you how to manage the psychological roller coaster of these changing times.
You will learn how to:
- Adapt to new roles and organizational changes so you stay ahead of the curve
- Deliver the best service to customers, even when you’d like to punch them
- Stay positive even when you’re feeling down
- Enhance your chances for job security (not an oxymoron)
- Enjoy your job more and have more fun in the face of doing more with less
- Identify the differences between the things you can change and the things you cannot
- Replace whining and pity parties with proactive, positive performance
- Move forward with your life by creating your own pocket of excellence
- Manage the psychological roller coaster that is a natural part of change
- Apply a three-step process for selecting your healthiest options in stressful situations
- Become a black belt change master for your company and for your own life
- Play the hand that’s dealt and move forward
For booking information, call 800-759-4933 or visit https://larryjohnsonspeaker.com/speaking-engagement/