How you can increase productivity, spur innovation, enhance customer satisfaction and reduce employee turnover
Year after year, companies like Google, Johnson & Johnson, and Zappos.com are consistently listed in Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies To Work For. How do they do it? It’s more than onsite health centers and gourmet cafeterias. It’s management practices that inspire employees to contribute their best and then some.
In this presentation, Larry shows how you can apply the same principles to create a great work culture for your own team.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The advantages and limitations of perks & benefits
- The six most important actions a manager can take to keep associates motivated
- Proven tactics to improve productivity and engagement
- Strategies to build morale and increase excitement
- Lessons learned from Google and other Best Places to Work
- How to motivate your team without money
- How to become the manager everyone wants to work for
- Lessons learned from the worst manager you ever had
- Getting bad apple employees back on the company bandwagon
- Recruiting strategies to maintain, grow & develop your office culture
- Performance feedback do’s and don’ts: strategies to maintain morale
- The biggest killers of employee trust and how to avoid them
The Bottom Line: In Creating a Positive workplace culture, you’ll learn new ways to help your associates innovate more, produce more, and have more fun.