YOU WILL LEARN:
- The advantages and limitations of perks & benefits
- The six most important actions a manager can take to keep associates motivated
- Proven tactics to improve productivity and engagement
- Strategies to build morale and increase excitement
- Lessons learned from Google and other Best Places to Work
- How to motivate your team without money
- How to become the manager everyone wants to work for
- Lessons learned from the worst manager you ever had
- Getting bad apple employees back on the company bandwagon
- Recruiting strategies to maintain, grow & develop your office culture
- Performance feedback Do’s and Don’ts: strategies to maintain morale
- The biggest killers of employee trust and how to avoid them
THE BOTTOM LINE:
You’ll learn new ways to help your associates innovate more, produce more, and stay with you longer.
DATES: To Be Determined
Time: one hour
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
- 12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM Central
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 Noon Mountain
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Alaskan
- 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Hawaiian
- You’ll receive a pdf copy of the slides prior to the program that you can print out and distribute to your entire staff.
- You can listen from the comfort of your office or home.
- For the price of one admission per location, everyone in your office is welcome to listen in, so everyone can learn and discuss the issues presented.
- The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A so you can get your questions answered directly, in real time.
- The Q&A will continue until all the questions are answered, regardless of the time, so you’ll never get cut off before you get your answers.
- If you think of a question later, you’re welcome to e-mail it to me and I will answer you in a timely fashion.
- Most importantly, you’ll get concrete ideas and strategies that work.
The cost is only $249.00 per location, which is an excellent value by itself. But since you and everyone in your office can listen in, this webinar is a terrific investment for your whole organization.