You will walk out with strategies to:
- 4 Identify the three key diagnostic indicators of stressful people
- 4 Work with the four most common types of stressful people
- 4 Establish interpersonal contracts to prevent problems
- 4 Stand up for yourself without becoming overly aggressive
- 4 Prevent Potshot Artists from stabbing you in the back
- 4 Stand up to the Office Bully, even if he or she is your boss
- 4 Bring Conversational Ramblers to the point
- 4 Motivate Chronic Complainers to put up or shut up
- 4 Keep a positive, healthy mental attitude
You’ll Also Get:
- An opportunity to submit a description of your personal situation and Larry’s thoughts on how to handle it.
- A comprehensive handout in pdf form that will be e-mailed to you prior to the program.
- A live, open-mic Q&A period to get your specific questions answered.
- A list of key points emailed to you that you can use as a memory jogger.
- Convenient Listening
You can log in to watch this webinar from office or home. All you’ll need is a computer with speakers or a telephone. Best of all, your fee includes everyone in your office or location who can listen and monitor the slides on a computer.
Details of the Webinar
Date: December 11, 2019
1:00 – 2:00 PM Eastern
12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM Central
11:00 AM-Noon Mountain
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Alaska
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Hawaiian
Cost: $249.00 per location
Call me at 602-943-0985 or email at email@example.com
What People Have Said About Larry Johnson’s Webinars:
“Very practical and concise – lots of fun.”
Tom Donovan, VP of Distribution, Koch International, Port Washington, NY.
“Excellent speaker, great content. A simple conversation, simple advice, simple rules.”
Theresa MacPhee, Customer Service Manager, MTT, Hali- fax, NS.
“Larry was passionate and involved in the presentation. BEST SESSION SO FAR AT THIS CONFERENCE”
Ruth Ginsberg, President, California Closets
“Great presenter! Excellent use of humor & story to make presentation come alive. Thank you.”
Kim Kelley, Customer Service Manager, Avista Advantage, Spokane, WA.
“It was great to hear from others about ways they reward and motivate others. It was also good to learn about the INTANGIBLES!”
Deborah Pollock, System Analyst, Texas Comptroller, Austin, TX.
“Larry is very inspirational. Great humor!”
Ruth Clark, Director of the Call Center, Bodek & Rhodes, Philidelphia, PA.
“I appreciate the real-world examples and the audience interaction – an excellent speaker – motivational and engaging. Thank you for allowing us to share ideas.”
Mary L. Clement, Sr. Program Manager, Nortel Networks, RTP, NC.
About your presenter, Larry Johnson
Larry is the co-author of best-selling Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk And Rewards Integrity. He has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and the Harvard Business Review and has appeared on CNN.
An in-demand speaker, Larry has spoken for more than 2000 associations conferences, companies, and government organizations including Harley-Davidson, Intel Corporation, Southwest Airlines, American Express, American Health Care Association, and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Before starting his own consulting and training company in 1986, Larry worked for six years as a training manager for a chain of psychiatric hospitals and for the City of Phoenix.
He holds a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology from Northern Arizona University and is a CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) through the National Speakers Association.