A webinar on employee accountability
by Larry Johnson
Do some of your employees see what needs to be done and take responsibility to do it while others either don’t see it or do see it and choose to not to act?
- Do some of your employees accept blame for their mistakes while others always try to blame others?
- Do some employees learn from their mistakes and improve, while others seem to never learn?
- Do some employees seem to be grateful for having the opportunity to work for you while others act like it’s an entitlement?
- Do you sometimes feel like the parent of petulant children instead of the manager of responsible adults?
- Would you like your employees to accept responsibility for improving things and stop whining about what can’t be changed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, How To Cultivate Employee Accountability will give you the tools and insights to turn these situations around.
April 18, 2019
Time: one hour
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
- 12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM Central
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 Noon Mountain
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Alaskan
- 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Hawaiian
Employee Accountability Program Benefits:
You’ll receive a pdf copy of the slides prior to the program that you can print out and distribute to your entire staff.
You can listen from the comfort of your office or home.
For the price of one admission per location, everyone in your office is welcome to listen in, so everyone can learn and discuss the issues presented.
The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A so you can get your questions answered directly, in real time.
The Q&A will continue until all the questions are answered, regardless of the time, so you’ll never get cut off before you get your answers.
If you think of a question later, you’re welcome to e-mail it to me and I will answer you in a timely fashion.
Most importantly, you’ll get concrete ideas and strategies that work.
The cost is only $249.00 per location, which is an excellent value by itself. But since you and everyone in your office can listen in, this webinar is a terrific investment for your whole organization.