Research by the Carnegie Foundation has shown that success in your career depends less on your technical skills than on your ability to work with, get along with, communicate with, and interact with people.
This program gives you powerful tools to enhance your working relationships. You will better understand your own strengths and how to better work with the strengths of others. As a result, your corporate report card will always be marked, “Works and plays well with others.”
You’ll learn how to:
- Apply the principle of “mutual reciprocity” to build trust with peers, clients, and colleagues
- Use the magic power of “Other Focus” to bring out the best in them
- Overcome differences of opinion within your team to achieve win/win outcomes
- Increase your ICSR (Internal Customer Satisfaction Rating)
- Play positive politics to get your ideas taken seriously and your projects completed successfully
- Adapt your working style to mesh with others
- Identify and celebrate the strengths of others to achieve greater results
- Increase team cohesiveness.
You’ll Also Get:
- An intense, one-hour webinar lecture
- A comprehensive handout in pdf form that will be e-mailed to you prior to the program.
- A live, open-mic Q&A period to get your specific questions answered.
- A list of key points emailed to you that you can use as a memory jogger.
You can log in to watch this webinar from office or home. All you’ll need is a computer with speakers or a telephone. Best of all, your fee includes everyone in your office or location who can listen and monitor the slides on a computer.
Details of the Webinar
Date: November 10, 2022
1:00 – 2:00 PM Eastern
12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM Central
11:00 AM-Noon Mountain
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Alaska
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Hawaiian
Call me at 602-943-0985 or email at [email protected]
What People Have Said About Larry Johnson’s Webinars:
“Very practical and concise – lots of fun.”
Tom Donovan, VP of Distribution, Koch International, Port Washington, NY.
“Excellent speaker, great content. A simple conversation, simple advice, simple rules.”
Theresa MacPhee, Customer Service Manager, MTT, Hali- fax, NS.
“Larry was passionate and involved in the presentation. BEST SESSION SO FAR AT THIS CONFERENCE”
Ruth Ginsberg, President, California Closets.
“Great presenter! Excellent use of humor & story to make presentation come alive. Thank you.”
Kim Kelley, Customer Service Manager, Avista Advantage, Spokane, WA.
“It was great to hear from others about ways they reward and motivate others. It was also good to learn about the INTANGIBLES!”
Deborah Pollock, System Analyst, Texas Comptroller, Austin, TX.
“Larry is very inspirational. Great humor!”
Ruth Clark, Director of the Call Center, Bodek & Rhodes, Philidelphia, PA.
“I appreciate the real-world examples and the audience interaction – an excellent speaker – motivational and engaging. Thank you for allowing us to share ideas.”
Mary L. Clement, Sr. Program Manager, Nortel Networks, RTP, NC.