Whether your employees who work from home do so temporarily because of COVID-19 or they are permanently assigned to work remotely, managing these far-flung individuals can present challenges for any manager or team leader.
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• Four success factors that will make or break your remotely located team.
• Tips for keeping your employees who work from home informed and involved.
• Motivation techniques that work with remotely located people.
• Communication tools to help virtual teams stay on the same page.
• Do’s and Don’ts to keep you out of trouble with your virtual team.
• How to keep team members from feeling isolated.
• Strategies to manage the performance of employees who work from home
• A list of software platforms available to help you coordinate your team.
• When to use email and when not to.
• Rules for conducting virtual meetings so people stay awake and involved.
• How to overcome the “trust” issue – between you and the employees who work from home
• How to make transparency work so everyone feels connected.
The bottom line is that you will acquire new tools to help you be a more effective virtual team leader.
All the research tells us that people are our most important resource so it makes sense to develop that resource as best we can. Join Larry for a one-hour webinar that will give you the tools to maximize the power of those who work for you.
- You’ll receive a pdf of the slides you can print out and distribute to your entire staff.
- You can listen from the comfort of your office or home.
- For the price of one admission per location, everyone in your office can listen in.
- The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A answer your questions answered.
- The Q&A will continue until all the questions are answered, regardless of the time.
- If you think of a question later, you can e-mail it to me and I will answer ASAP.
- Most importantly, you’ll get concrete ideas and strategies that work.
- The cost is only $249.00, which is an excellent value by itself, but since everyone in your office can listen in, this webinar is a great investment for your whole organization.
You can purchase the recorded group version for $349.00 and then pass the link to everyone in and out of the office so they can watch it individually and avoid being in the same room together.
Date: April 01, 2020
1:00 PM Eastern
12:00 PM Central
11:00 AM Mountain
10:00 AM Pacific
9:00 AM Alaska
7:00 AM Hawaiian
If you’d like to know more about me, scroll down to my bio, or visit my website:
Larry Johnson, MA, CSP
For more info, check out Larry’s blog posting Conducting Difficult Conversations Virtually
COMMENTS ABOUT LARRY JOHNSON’S WEBINARS:
“Great presenter! Excellent use of humor & story to make the presentation come alive. Thank you.” Kim Kelley, Customer Service Manager, Avista Advantage, Spokane, WA.
“It was great to hear about ways people reward and motivate others. It was also good to learn about INTANGIBLES!” Deborah Pollock, System Analyst, Texas Comptroller, Austin, TX.
“Very practical and concise – lots of fun.” Tom Donovan, VP of Distribution, Koch International, Port Washington, NY.
“Excellent speaker, great content. A simple conversation, simple advice, simple rules.” Theresa MacPhee, Customer Service Manager, MTT, Halifax, NS.
“I appreciate the real-world examples and the audience interaction – an excellent speaker – motivational and engaging. Thank you for allowing us to share ideas.” Mary L. Clement, Sr. Program Manager, Nortel Networks, RTP, NC.
An in-demand speaker, Larry has delivered more than 2000 paid presentations for association conferences, corporations and government organizations including SHRM (Society of Human Resource Management), the American Health Care Association, Harley-Davidson, Southwest Airlines, Westinghouse and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Larry is the co-author of the top-selling books Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk And Rewards Integrity and the popular Generations Inc. From Boomers To Linksters: Managing The Friction Between Generations At Wor. He’s written for Huffington Post and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and the Harvard Business Review. He has been interviewed on CNN and has written more than 200 published articles on the topic of improving organizational culture.
Before starting the Johnson Training Group, LLC in 1986, Larry worked as a training coordinator for a chain of psychiatric hospitals and as a training manager for the City of Phoenix.
Education & Designation
- M.A. Counseling Psychology – Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff AZ
- B.A. Education – Arizona State University, Tempe AZ
- CSP – Certified Speaking Professional from the National Speakers Association
- 4 years in health care management
- 7 years as a training manager in government and the private sector
- 35 years as president of his own training and consulting firm