Whether your employees are occasional home-workers, or out of the office most of the time; whether they’re all in the same city or spread around the globe; whether they sometimes meet face-to-face or never see each other; managing these far-flung individuals can present challenges for any manager or team leader.
Here’s what you’ll learn about managing a remotely located team:
- Tips for keeping your remote personnel informed and involved
- Motivation techniques that work and those that don’t
- Communication tools that are proven to help virtual teams stay on the same page
- Do’s and Don’ts to keep you out of trouble with your virtual team
- One key principle that will help your team to bond
- How to keep team members from feeling isolated
- Develop strategies to manage performance and keep your team on track
The bottom line is that you will acquire new tools to help you be a more effective leader of a remotely located team.
All the research tells us that people are our most important resource so it makes sense to develop that resource as best we can. Join Larry for a one-hour webinar that will give you the tools to maximize the power of those who work for you.
DATES: August 28, 2019
Time: one hour
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
- 12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM Central
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 Noon Mountain
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Alaskan
- 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Hawaiian
- You’ll receive a pdf copy of the slides prior to the program that you can print out and distribute to your entire staff.
- You can listen from the comfort of your office or home.
- For the price of one admission per location, everyone in your office is welcome to listen in, so everyone can learn and discuss the issues presented.
- The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A so you can get your questions answered directly, in real time.
- The Q&A will continue until all the questions are answered, regardless of the time, so you’ll never get cut off before you get your answers.
- If you think of a question later, you’re welcome to e-mail it to me and I will answer you in a timely fashion.
- Most importantly, you’ll get concrete ideas and strategies that work.
The cost is only $249.00 per location, which is an excellent value by itself. But since you and everyone in your office can listen in, this webinar is a terrific investment for your whole organization.