Question: What do Marriott Hotels, USAA, Cisco Systems, St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Hubspot, Wegman Supermarkets, and Southwest Airlines have in common?
Answer: They all regularly appear on annual Best Places To Work lists published by the likes of Fortune Magazine, Glass Door, LinkedIn, Forbes, and Inc. Magazine.
Why? Because they all have supercharged cultures where employees are valued as much as profits. Not coincidently, these companies tend to turn in higher stock market performance, have lower employee turnover, show increased levels of customer satisfaction, and have higher levels of employee engagement.
There are lots of books and presentations available to advise top leaders on how to create these supercharged cultures in their own organizations. Unfortunately, they are targeted at CEOs, HR Directors, Operations Managers, and others who have the power to implement the actions they recommend. They are NOT for people in the trenches: team leaders, supervisors, and middle managers in normal organizations – people I call frontline leaders – who have minimal power to influence policy or change infrastructure but can affect how their own teams operate. This presentation is unique because it’s purpose is to help these folks inculcate the key attributes common to the Best Companies To Work For into their own teams, regardless of the cultures of their organizations.
• Team productivity will rise because members will work harder.
• Employee turn-over will decline because team members will be happier.
• The work atmosphere will be less stressful since people will be happier.
• Other managers may notice and start to improve their management practices.
• Your boss may notice and, in turn, improve her own management practices.
• You may get promoted because your team’s performance is on the rise.
• The culture of the entire organization will advance in a positive direction.[i]
By the end of this webinar, participants will be better able to:
• Implement lessons learned from Google and other Best Places to Work.
• Motivate your team without money.
• Raise productivity Reduce employee turnover
• Energize yourself and your team.
• Become the boss everyone wants to work for.
Date: December 8, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM Eastern
12:00 PM Central
11:00 AM Mountain
10:00 AM Pacific
9:00 AM Alaska
7:00 AM Hawaiian
Cost: $249.00 for a shared location viewing so all your team can watch independently –
unlimited locations permitted
$349.00 for a shared location viewing + a recording of the session for later use
“It was great to hear about ways people reward and motivate others. It was also good to learn about the INTANGIBLES!”
Deborah Pollock, System Analyst, Texas Comptroller, Austin, TX.“Very practical and concise – lots of fun.”
Tom Donovan, VP of Distribution, Koch International, Port Washington, NY.”Excellent speaker, great content. Simple conversation, simple advice, simple rules.”
Theresa MacPhee, Customer Service Manager, MTT, Halifax, NS.”I appreciate the real-world examples and the audience interaction – an excellent speaker – motivational and engaging. Thank you for allowing us to share ideas.”
Mary L. Clement, Sr. Program Manager, Nortel Networks, RTP, NC.Have Larry Johnson speak at your next conference or meeting