This webinar offers insights and actions for you to best weather the storm.
Drawing on 30 years of experience in working with organizations going through major changes, Larry Johnson will show you how to:
- Adapt to new roles and organizational changes so you stay ahead of the change curve
- Stay positive even when you’re feeling down
- Enhance your chances for job security (not an oxymoron)
- Enjoy your job more and have fun in the face of doing more with less
- Identify the differences between things you can change and things you cannot change
- Replace whining and pity parties with proactive, positive performance
- Move forward with your life by creating your own pocket of excellence
- Manage the psychological roller coaster that is a natural part of the change
- Apply a three-step process for selecting your healthiest options in stressful situations
- You’ll receive a pdf of the slides you can print out and distribute to your entire staff.
- You can listen from the comfort of your office or home.
- For the price of one admission per location, everyone in your office can listen in.
- The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A answer your questions answered.
- The Q&A will continue until all the questions are answered, regardless of the time.
- If you think of a question later, you can e-mail it to me and I will answer ASAP.
- Most importantly, you’ll get concrete ideas and strategies that work.
- The cost is only $249.00, which is an excellent value by itself, but since everyone in your office can listen in, this webinar is a great investment for your whole organization.
CORONA VIRUS OPTION:
Purchase the recorded group version for $349.00 and then pass the link to everyone in and out of the office so everyone can watch it individually and avoid being in the same room together.
Date: September 23, 2020
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM Central
11:00 AM – 12:00 Noon Mountain
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Alaska
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Hawaiian
If you’d like to know more about me, scroll down on this e-mail to my bio, or visit my website:
Here are some comments about Larry Johnson’s presentations:
“Great presenter! Excellent use of humor & story to make the presentation come alive. Thank you.” Kim Kelley, Customer Service Manager, Avista Advantage, Spokane, WA.
“It was great to hear about ways people reward and motivate others. It was also good to learn about INTANGIBLES!” Deborah Pollock, System Analyst, Texas Comptroller, Austin, TX.
“Very practical and concise – lots of fun.” Tom Donovan, VP of Distribution, Koch International, Port Washington, NY.
“Excellent speaker, great content. A simple conversation, simple advice, simple rules.” Theresa MacPhee, Customer Service Manager, MTT, Halifax, NS.
“I appreciate the real-world examples and the audience interaction – an excellent speaker – motivational and engaging. Thank you for allowing us to share ideas.” Mary L. Clement, Sr. Program Manager, Nortel Networks, RTP, NC.
Larry Johnson’s Bio:
Larry is the co-author of the top-selling book, Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk And Rewards Integrity.
For twenty-two years, he has helped organizations build more productive and profitable working cultures through the development of strong leaders and dedicated employees. His clients include Harley-Davidson Motor Company, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, the National Apartment Association, the Royal College of Nursing, Southwest Airlines, American Express, McDonald’s Corporation, Federal Express, the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, the American Health Care Association, and the National Industries For The Blind.
He and his daughter Meagan have also co-authored Generations Inc. – From Boomers to Linksters – Managing the Friction Between Generations at Work. Larry has also written more than 75 articles, published in recognized business and association journals, on the topics of leadership, change, and building more productive work cultures.