After hiring the right people, coaching people to improve their performance can be the most daunting responsibility for most managers and supervisors.
Here are some questions to consider:
- Do you ever wonder why some people you are coaching seem to soak up your advice and thrive on it while others simply don’t get it?
- Do some of your folks seem to resist when you give directions?
- Are there times when you wish people would use their heads and not coming running to you every time they run into a problem?
- Do you lose sleep worrying if your subordinates are managing as you would like them to?
- Would the people who work for you say you are a micro-manager?
- Are you sure about that?
- Do you ever wonder “when to hold’em and when to fold’em when it comes to keeping a non-performing or difficult employee?
In this fast-paced webinar, Corporate Culture Expert Larry Johnson will answer these questions and more. He will also share with you a technique we call Mode Management Coaching®.
The program shows you how to vary your coaching style to match the needs and abilities of each person with whom you work so you raise the odds of their success as an employee and your success as a coach.
You will learn:
- Five coaching modes and how to use them
- How to determine what each coachee needs from you to succeed.
- When and how to vary your approach.
- What variable to consider when coaching in different situations.
- How to determine when to give orders and when to ask for input.
- The right questions to ask to maximize the coachee’s outcomes.
- How to respond to a decline in the coachee’s performance.
All the research tells us that people are our most important resource so it makes sense to develop that resource as best we can. Join Larry for a one-hour webinar that will give you the tools to maximize the power of those who work for you.
DATE: July 24, 2019
Time: one hour
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM Central
11:00 AM – 12:00 Noon Mountain
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Alaskan
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Hawaiian
Program Benefits of Advance Coaching Techniques:
- You’ll receive a 20+ page workbook prior to the program that you can print out and distribute to your entire staff.
- You can listen from the comfort of your office or home.
- For the price of one admission per location, everyone in your office is welcome to listen in, so everyone can learn and discuss the issues presented.
- The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A so you can get your questions answered directly, in real time.
- The Q&A will continue until all the questions are answered, regardless of the time, so you’ll never get cut off before you get your answers.
- If you think of a question later, you’re welcome to e-mail it to me and I will answer you in a timely fashion.
- Most importantly, you’ll get concrete ideas and strategies that work.
The cost is only $249.00 per location, which is an excellent value by itself. But since you and everyone in your office can listen in, this webinar is a terrific investment for your whole organization.