How To Turn Them Around or Turn Them Out!
A webinar for supervisors, managers and everyone who aspires to be one…
- Who takes up more of your time than all your other employees combined?
- Who continually distracts you and your team from its mission?
- Who keeps you awake at night, wondering what they will do next?
- Whom do you wish would “get with the program?”
- Whom do you wish would just “go away?”
That’s right: EMPLOYEES FROM HELL
If people are our greatest resource, then it stands to reason they can be our greatest liability. Just one non-performer can lower the standards for everyone; just one ill-behaved staff member can affect the morale of your whole team; just one disruptive character can make life miserable for everyone – including you.
Want to do something about it?
Join me for a 60-minute webinar where you and your managers will acquire techniques to deal effectively with these “difficult” people.
DATE: October 2, 2019
Time: one hour
1:00PM – 2:00PM Eastern
12:00Noon – 1:00PM Central
11:00AM – 12:00Noon Mountain
10:00AM – 11:00AM Pacific
9:00AM – 10:00AM Alaska
8:00AM – 9:00AM Hawaiian
This is a repeat of the program presented earlier this year. If you were a participant in that program, and wish to have a review, you can attend this one for FREE, just contact us to arrange! If you haven’t attended yet, this is your chance to learn some effective tools to be a better manager of people.
You will learn:
- A simple method for diagnosing aberrant employee behaviors
- An easy way to determine if the problem is theirs, yours, or (most likely) both
- Three critical questions that will help you decide whether or not to act
- A six-step recipe to help them return to being productive contributors
- Follow-up tactics to ensure solved problems remain solved
- How to lower the chances of legal backlash when you terminate someone
- How to create a culture of positive accountability
- The power of targeted rewards to get desired behavior
- Applying the Pygmalion Effect effectively
- How to decide if you should keep them or fire them
- The “Ross Perot” technique for dealing with behavioral slippage
- Why you shouldn’t beat yourself up for doing what’s right
- You’ll receive a 20 page workbook prior to the program that you can print out and distribute to your entire staff.
- You can listen from the comfort of your office or home.
- For the price of one admission per location, everyone in your office is welcome to listen in, so everyone can learn and discuss the issues presented.
- The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A so you can get your questions answered directly, in real time.
- The Q&A will continue until all the questions are answered, regardless of the time, so you’ll never get cut off before you get your answers.
- If you think of a question later, you’re welcome to e-mail it to me and I will answer you in a timely fashion.
- Most importantly, you’ll get concrete ideas and strategies that work.
The cost is only $249.00 per location, which is an excellent value by itself. But since you and everyone in your office can listen in, this webinar is a terrific investment for your whole organization.
Here are some comments about Larry Johnson’s presentations:
“Great presenter! Excellent use of humor & story to make the presentation come alive. Thank you. ” Kim Kelley, Customer Service Manager, Avista Advantage, Spokane, WA.
“It was great to hear about ways people reward and motivate others. It was also good to learn about the INTANGIBLES! ” Deborah Pollock, System Analyst, Texas Comptroller, Austin, TX.
“Very practical and concise – lots of fun. ” Tom Donovan, VP of Distribution, Koch International, Port Washington, NY.
“Excellent speaker, great content. Simple conversation, simple advice, simple rules. ” Theresa MacPhee, Customer Service Manager, MTT, Halifax, NS.
“I appreciate the real-world examples and the audience interaction – an excellent speaker – motivational and engaging. Thank you for allowing us to share ideas. ” Mary L. Clement, Sr. Program Manager, Nortel Networks, RTP, NC.