A webinar for supervisors, managers and everyone who aspires to be one…
- Do some of your employees see what needs to be done and do it while others don’t even see it?
- Do some of your employees accept blame for their mistakes while others always try to blame others?
- Do some employees learn from their mistakes and improve, while others seem to never learn?
- Do some employees seem to be grateful for having the opportunity to work for you while others act like it’s an entitlement?
- Do you sometimes feel like the parent of petulant children instead of the manager of responsible adults?
- Would you like your employees to accept responsibility for improving things and stop whining about what can’t be changed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this program will give you the tools and insights to turn these situations around.
Seven things you will take away from this webinar:
- A technique for instilling in employees a sense of ownership for their jobs.
- A strategy for creating a culture of accountability and responsibility.
- The key question to ask to abolish an attitude of entitlement.
- A conversational roadmap that will raise the odds that employees do what they say they will do.
- A coaching methodology that removes the blinders from those who don’t or won’t see what needs to be done, and sets them on the path to taking personal initiative.
- An approach to giving feedback that changes behavior and gets results.
- A key indicator that tells you when to let an employee go.
Join me for a 60-minute webinar, where you and your managers will learn how to build a culture of employee responsibility, where everyone takes responsibility for getting the job done, every time.
- You’ll receive a 20-page workbook prior to the program that you can print out and distribute to your entire staff.
- You can listen from the comfort of your office or home.
- For the price of one admission per location, everyone in your office is welcome to listen in, so everyone can learn and discuss the issues presented.
- The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A so you can get your questions answered directly, in real time.
The Q&A will continue until all the questions are answered, regardless of the time, so you’ll never get cut off before you get your answers.
- If you think of a question later, you’re welcome to e-mail it to me and I will answer you in a timely fashion.
- Most importantly, you’ll get concrete ideas and strategies that work.
The cost is only $249.00 per location, which is an excellent value by itself. But since you and everyone in your office can listen in, this webinar is a terrific investment for your whole organization.
Date: March 20, 2019
Time: one hour
1:00PM – 2:00PM Eastern
12:00Noon – 1:00PM Central
11:00AM – 12:00Noon Mountain
10:00AM – 11:00AM Pacific
To enroll, Click Here
Once enrolled, as the date of the webinar approaches, you will receive a call-in phone number, your entrance code, and a PDF of the workbook.
Here are some comments about Larry Johnson’s presentations:
“Great presenter! Excellent use of humor & story to make the presentation come alive. Thank you. ” Kim Kelley, Customer Service Manager, Avista Advantage, Spokane, WA.
“It was great to hear about ways people reward and motivate others. It was also good to learn about the INTANGIBLES! ” Deborah Pollock, System Analyst, Texas Comptroller, Austin, TX.
“Very practical and concise – lots of fun. ” Tom Donovan, VP of Distribution, Koch International, Port Washington, NY.
“Excellent speaker, great content. A simple conversation, simple advice, simple rules. ” Theresa MacPhee, Customer Service Manager, MTT, Halifax, NS.
“I appreciate the real-world examples and the audience interaction – an excellent speaker – motivational and engaging. Thank you for allowing us to share ideas. ” Mary L. Clement, Sr. Program Manager, Nortel Networks, RTP, NC.