A webinar for supervisors, managers and everyone who aspires to be one…
- Who takes up more of your time than all your other employees combined?
- Who continually distracts you and your team from its mission?
- Who keeps you awake at night, wondering what they will do next?
- Whom do you wish would “get with the program?”
- Whom do you wish would just “go away?”
That’s right: AN EMPLOYEE FROM HELL
If people are our greatest resource, then it stands to reason they can be our greatest liability. Just one non-performer can lower the standards for everyone; just one ill-behaved staff member can affect the morale of your whole team; just one disruptive character can make life miserable for everyone – including you.
Want to do something about it?
Maybe the answer lies in co-opting this person to be your ally…or at least having him contribute his talent without disrupting your team.
Join me for a 60-minute webinar where you and your managers will acquire techniques to deal effectively with these “difficult” people. And maybe discover how to extract the value they bring to your team.
DATE: October 2, 2019
Time: one hour
1:00PM – 2:00PM Eastern
12:00Noon – 1:00PM Central
11:00AM – 12:00Noon Mountain
10:00AM – 11:00AM Pacific
9:00AM – 10:00AM Alaska
8:00AM – 9:00AM Hawaiian
Click here to enroll
You will learn:
- A simple method for diagnosing aberrant employee behaviors
- An easy way to determine if the problem is theirs, yours, or (most likely) both
- Three critical questions that will help you decide whether or not to act
- A six-step recipe to help them return to being productive contributors
- Follow-up tactics to ensure solved problems remain solved
- How to lower the chances of legal backlash if your efforts fail and you must terminate someone
- How to create a culture of positive accountability
- The power of targeted rewards to get desired behavior
- Applying the Pygmalion Effect effectively
- How to decide if you should keep them or fire them
- The “Ross Perot” technique for dealing with behavioral slippage
- Why you shouldn’t beat yourself up for doing what’s right
- You’ll receive a pdf handout prior to the program that you can print out and distribute to your entire staff.
- You can listen from the comfort of your office or home.
- For the price of one admission per location, everyone in your office is welcome to listen in, so everyone can learn and discuss the issues presented.
- The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A so you can get your questions answered directly, in real time.
- The Q&A will continue until all the questions are answered, regardless of the time, so you’ll never get cut off before you get your answers.
- If you think of a question later, you’re welcome to e-mail it to me and I will answer you in a timely fashion.
- Most importantly, you’ll get concrete ideas and strategies that work.
The cost is only $249.00 per location, which is an excellent value by itself. But since you and everyone in your office can listen in, this webinar is a terrific investment for your whole organization.
Here are some comments about Larry Johnson’s presentations:
“Great presenter! Excellent use of humor & story to make the presentation come alive. Thank you. ” Kim Kelley, Customer Service Manager, Avista Advantage, Spokane, WA.
“It was great to hear about ways people reward and motivate others. It was also good to learn about the INTANGIBLES! ” Deborah Pollock, System Analyst, Texas Comptroller, Austin, TX.
“Very practical and concise – lots of fun. ” Tom Donovan, VP of Distribution, Koch International, Port Washington, NY.
“Excellent speaker, great content. Simple conversation, simple advice, simple rules. ” Theresa MacPhee, Customer Service Manager, MTT, Halifax, NS.
“I appreciate the real-world examples and the audience interaction – an excellent speaker – motivational and engaging. Thank you for allowing us to share ideas. ” Mary L. Clement, Sr. Program Manager, Nortel Networks, RTP, NC.